NARS Blush: Sex Appeal

NARS Sex Appeal
NARS Blush in Sex Appeal


NARS Sex Appeal blush is a very pale pinky peach in pan. It's completely matte. I hesitated getting it for so long because I was afraid it wouldn't show up on me (NC25). Then I came across a review saying that it is likely to show up on people with skin tone darker than N15 range if they are yellow undertoned. So I decided to try it. Thankfully it does show up on me. It shows up as a very pale pink flush with slightest peach tone, which is very nice for days you are not up for a very strong blush color.

Texture is powdery, and quite bit of a powder access is kicked off when you take a brush to it. But it blends quite nicely on cheeks. It does build up but not too much, so it will be very hard to over do this blush. I typically have to dip twice to get the color to show up.

Staying power is good. It stays on for 7-8 hours on my very oily skin.

Packaging is standard NARS packaging, rubberized plastic. Sleek, compact, easy to open, but impossible to clean once it gets dirty (hence the dirty outside pic)

Here are some pictures!

NARS Sex Appeal
NARS Blush in Sex Appeal Packaging
Nars sex appeal
NARS Blush in Sex Appeal in Pan

nars sex appeal swatch
NARS Sex Appeal swatch: blended on the right
I do recommend this blush to people with fair/fair-medium skin with yellow undertones. If you are darker or have cooler skin tone, I would recommend trying it on first before buying it.

Overall, it's a nice blush that performs well. Certainly worth the investment if it shows up on you and you need a blush that gives you a light flush of color.

Price: 28 USD at Sephora or NARS website
Weight: 0.16oz/4.8g
Rating: A-



Comments