MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush Review and Comparison Pic

Mac 239 brush
MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
 MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush is the best!. It's the best. It looks like your basic flat eyeshadow brush but oh it's so much better than all other ones I have tried. It's made of white goat hair so it picks up and deposits shadows beautifully. It's on a smaller side, which is perfect for working on my small eyes. It's tapered and remains tapered and nicely in shape after washing. \o/ Hooray! It's also stiff enough that you can use it to work some shadow into lash line and other precise work. :) It doesn't flop around so you can direct where you put the color down really well.

Closeups!




MAC 239
MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush

MAC 239
MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush: Side

MAC 239
MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush: Tip

elf mac sigma sonia kashuk urban decay eyeshadow brush
From left to right: ELF Essential Eyeshadow Brush, ELF Studio Eyeshadow Brush,
MAC 239, Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Brush, Sigma Mrs. Bunny E55,
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Brush from Naked Palette
Other shaders do their jobs, but MAC 239 does it the best. It's precise and retains its shape after use. I need small eye brushes and MAC 239 is perfect! The brush from Sonia Kashuk set is pretty small and does a good job but not really comparable to MAC 239. You could probably do entire eye look with this brush, I don't really like to pay a lot for a one brush because I like having a lot of brushes around. But I don't regret a single cent I spent on this brush. I highly recommend this if you felt like shadow brushes are too floppy and big and end up making a mess on your eyes. I love it!

Price: 24.50 USD at MAC website
Rating: A+

Comments