Review: Dior Addict Lipstick in Diorkiss

dior diorkiss
Dior Addict Lipstick in Diorkiss

Do you sometimes feel like you're so drawn to product because of the packaging? This is one of those for me.


As you can see in comes in a gorgeous holographic packaging and sleek tube. The tube is not the most secure to hold on to because it's entirely cylindrical and very light in weight but it's fine. Not a big problem or anything. It has a little knob at the bottom of the tube to make it easy to pull the cap off. Nice. :)

Dior Addict Lipstick in Diorkiss 578 is a sheer fuchia pink lipstick. No shimmer. It being sheer makes it quite easy to wear. It brightens up my lips and add healthy color. I really like it. I can be built up but it will look a bit thicker than when worn sheer. The formula is really moisturizing and very light feeling. The staying power is okay. It stays on for a couple of hours. This particular color still leaves bit of a stain behind after it wears off though. :)

dior diorkiss
Dior Addict Lipstick in Diorkiss

Dior Diorkiss Swatch
Dior Addict Lipstick in Diorkiss Swatch
I absolutely love this formula for a sheer, moisturizing. It goes on so well. No weird scent or taste or anything. Staying power could be better but I really haven't found any sheer, moisturizing lipstick that stays on longer than this. Also this particular shade, I think it will be flattering on a lot of people. It brightens up the whole face by adding lively color to lips. I highly recommend it. It's not the cheapest of lipsticks but I think it's worth it!

Price: 30 USD at Sephora Website
Weight: 0.12oz
Rating: A

Comments