Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Light Review

revlon nearly naked setting powder
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Light
Hi! I reviewed Revlon Nearly Naked a bit ago, and I have the pressed powder review.
I picked one up in shade Light 020. As long as you are in the ball park of the shade, it should be fine because it's so sheer. Before I got it, I thought that the powder would do light evening out and give sheer coverage when built up. But this is so sheer that it gives very very minimal coverage, especially if used with a brush. This is more of appropriate as a setting powder in my opinion.

It comes in a white packaging with tiny mirror on top and a puff. The puff is a bit small and weird looking but it will definitely do for touch ups. :) At first, due to my experience with Phyisicans Formula BB Powder, I thought the white packaging was going to get dirty super fast. But no. The powder formula is so good that there is no powder excess even if I go in with powder brush head on. It's quite impressive. It's finely milled, not too dry, and goes on beautifully. And it does a briliant job at setting liquid foundation. It gives a semi-matte finish.



I think this is a brillant setting powder. By itself, it has the slightest evening out effect but not something you can rely on. The texture is quite impressive so if you are looking for a light, natural looking setting powder that doesn't give extra coverage, I highly recommend this one. Overall, I am impressed with Revlon Nearly Naked line. Two new products from the line are great! :D Hope this helps!

Comments