Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in No. 21 Midnight Brown

Burberry single Midnight Brown No.21
Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Midnight Brown No.21
I'm back with more Burberry. This was another raved product that I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I usually love brown shadows. They don't look particularly good on me and doesn't excite me too much. But this one is rather beautiful so let's look into it!



It comes in a packaging and pouch as Burberry products typically do. I like the look of the packaging but the shape and magnetic closure makes it not the easiest things to open. But it's not super difficult of anything.

A close look at the color. It's mid-tone warm brown with multicolored shimmers. Those fine shimmers are what make it so special in my opinion aside from amazing texture in my opinion. The color is dark but not too dark. It would work as a very wearable crease color and a more pow smoky eye color.

You can see the shimmers better from the closeup swatch picture. Sparkly and pretty :D


Here are a couple pics with them on my eyes. I just slapped it one with Hakuhodo S146, building up a bit more on other v and close to the lash line. It actually looks more brilliant and interesting in real life than it pictures.


As far as formula goes, it's the beautiful as I've come to expect from Burberry powder products. It's on the buttery, pigmented side which I prefer to dry, hard pressed eyeshadows. You can totally use floppy squirrel brushes for this. It's very finely milled and blends beautifully. I also find that finely milled products creases less and less noticeably, so the wearing is very good on this for me.

Lastly here are pics with other Burberry Eye Shadow singles. I have Pale Barley, Almond, Midnight Brown, and Mulberry at this point. I usually don't go for eye shadow singles but they got to me. Lol. 



Overall, this is an outstanding brown and I highly recommend it. If you are not a brown eye shadow lover, it may not blow your socks off. But it's definitely pretty and more interesting than other browns I have. It's very useful one to have in my opinion. 

Comments

  1. I'm not a brown eyeshadow lover. In fact, I avoid brown eyeshadows but I actually bought this! ;) This is a really pretty brown and yes! It is more interesting than other browns I have come across. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I don't like browns but Burberry browns have a little special something. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment