Burberry Light Glow Blush in No. 10 Hydrangea Pink

burberry hydrangea blush
Burberry Light Glow Blush in No. 10 Hydrangea Pink
So much Burberry reviews lately! I had been waiting for this for months! Burberry released two new Sheer Glows with their spring launch: Coral Pink and Hydrangea Pink. My initial plan was to get both but two looked pretty similar in several swatch pics. They look very different in terms of undertone so it makes sense to get both. However, the way I wear blushes and given the size of my collection (it's not big. I just like to keep it relatively small), I had to skip Coral Pink. Between the two, Coral Pink is warmer, lighter, and more wearable option for a lot of people. But for me, I was sure Hydrangea Pink would be a much more flattering option between the two.

It comes in the typical Burberry packaging. :)


Hydrangea Pink is medium-dark pink with blue undertones. I don't find blue tones to be too strong but my pictures are making them look a little warmer than they actually are. The first swatch picture where the blush is out of focus? That color is pretty accurate. As far as vibrancy goes, it's not that bright. I would call it a bit muted. Just a tiny bit. 
You can see it has shimmer particles that makes the blush "sheeny" when applied. Unless I am a couple inches away from the mirror in the sun, I can't tell. 
It swatches and goes on true to color in the pan. 
Burberry Light Glow Blush in No. 10 Hydrangea Pink Swatch


The formula is a pleasure to work with. It's soft, buttery, and finely milled. I absolutely have no problems with its lasting power and how well it blends. It's a pleasure to use, which is typical of Burberry blushes. One thing though. This is hands down the most pigmented shade I own from Burberry Sheer Glow line. Other shades are pretty pigmented especially line that call "Sheer Glow" but this one is SUPER PIGMENTED! I need to dab squirrel brush very lightly and apply. This blends well but if you put on too much, you definitely need to knock some off and buff it out with a fluffy brush. In that sense, it's not the easiest to use.

It takes a little effort but it looks very pretty on! I am a sucker for the transparent wash of color blushes give. :) Some people might call this color dramatic and not easy to wear for a warm toned person but I apply it fairly sheerly and it looks natural! If you tend to prefer blue toned blushes, this will be probably very wearable. I find it flattering. I admit I am curious about Coral Pink but if I had to choose again between the two, I would pick Hydrangea Pink in a heart beat!

Comments

  1. It looks completely gorgeous on your skin. These Spring Burberry blushes are crazy pigmented, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I was really surprised that it was so pigmented. A clown face when I first tried it. Lol

      Delete

Post a Comment