Burberry Light Glow Blush in No. 3 Rose

Burberry Light Glow Blush in No. 3 Rose
With Flash
More Burberry blushes! I have quite a few more to go through. :D Burberry makes hands down one of my favorite blush formulas so when I heard the word that they might be changing manufacturer, I grabbed one that I wanted out of current line up. It was more of I will get it now in case I want it in the future, but I like it a lot.

Packaging is the typical Burberry packaging. Quite weighty rectangular packaging, and it comes with small brush inside. It's not bad so it should work well for touching up.

This picture is of Hydrangea Pink but it looks the same :)
Rose is a warm toned, dark pink with gold shimmers. Or rose as it is named. It doesn't come off as a shimmery blush on cheeks. The formula is a bit different from other Burberry blushes I own. There is a bit more excess powder kicked off when I pick product up with a brush. It still goes on and wears beautifully as other Burberry blushes do.

Here are some pics with flash and in natural lighting. I think flash picture shows more true to life color and shimmers as well. Do I suck at using natural light or what? >_<

Burberry Light Glow Blush in No. 3 Rose
With Flash

Burberry Light Glow Blush in No. 3 Rose
With natural light
And onto some swatches. The dark pink reminded me of Hydrangea Pink so I swatched it next to Rose. :)
Burberry Light Glow Blushes: Hydrangea Pink on the left. Rose on the Right
With Natural Lighting

Burberry Light Glow Blush: Hydrangea Pink on the left. Rose on the Right
With Flash
In swatches, they are not close at all. Rose is warm toned, more muted, and not as bright as Hydrangea Pink. On cheeks, the difference is quite obvious as well. Hydrangea Pink makes me look more youthful where as Rose makes me look healthy but not as brightened as Hydrangea Pink. I don't mean that in a bad way. If I wanted to look done but not "cute" I would go for Rose. Rose is really "useful" blush, and I like it much more than I had anticipated. :)


Comments