Review: Covergirl Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara

Covergirl Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara
No Maybelline Mascara this time. I actually find Covergirl Waterproof mascaras to smudge the least on me but I've never been happy with a particular one as far as the brush/formula combo goes. But since I've heard so many good things about this mascara, I thought I would try it.

Mine is in water resistant formula and Very Black. I usually have to use waterproof formulas (short Asian lashes that point straight down here) for the curl hold. As some water resistant mascaras do hold a curl, I was hoping that this would do too. Nope. It does not hold a curl which is very saddening because otherwise it's a wonderful mascara. It's lengthening and volumizing without making all my lashes clump together. Doesn't smudge too badly either but it did come off a bit when my eyes teared up (Yawner? o/). 

I usually prefer non-plastic bristles for my mascaras but this is good. Curved and not too big. As you can see next to the humongous Lashblast wand. Very separating brush.



Mascara free
One coat of mascara
I really wish there was a waterproof formula for this mascara because it's so good! I really love it otherwise but it makes my curl droop. Not completely down but it's not enough for me to use daily. What I am going to do is actually take the brush of Clump Crusher and use it with Lashblast as my biggest complaint with that mascara was the brush size. That way this purchase doesn't completely go to waste. :) For those of you who don't rely on mascara to hold a curl or don't use waterproof mascaras in general, I highly recommend trying this one. It's an awesome mascara.



Comments