Suqqu Eyeshadow Quad EX-11 Sumiredama Swatches

Suqqu ex 11 quad
Suqqu Eyeshadow Quad EX-11 Sumiredama
Today I bring Suqqu Eyeshadow Quad in Ex-11 Sumiredama. This is one of the three limited edition quads from Suqqu Spring 2013 releases. Not a full out review but this is a limited edition product so I felt like just some pics early on might be more helpful. :)


As far as I know, other Suqqu quads are cased in black packaging like on the left of the pic but the three LE quads this time are  in white packaging. Pretty and less fingerprint marks prone. :)
 This special thing requires a few more pictures than usual because two darker shades are duochrome!! But other two shades first. The top left is peachy pink and lower left is light butter yellow. They are both shimmery. Top right shade is taupe/dark taupe that flashes green. The bottom left shade is purple/teal depending on how light is hitting it. Hopefully pictures explain the colors better than I can in words.


Swatches in natural light

Suqqu Eyeshadow Quad EX-11 Sumiredama Swatches with Flash

The textures and pigmentation are great. All the shades show up on me no problem. These feel more buttery than their older quads. (EDIT: The peachy pink shade is less intense in pigmentation than other shades. Yellow shade is well pigmented, and darker shades are very pigmented.)

Since I've said in Mizuaoi review that EOTDs are very helpful when looking at Suqqu quads, I tried EOTD. For some reason, the camera just didn't pick up the colors. After numerous attempts, this was the best I could do. At least you can see the taupe flashing green, right? :) Don't let the pic deceive you. Pigmentation is not lacking. It was more dramatic in real life. 
Suqqu Eyeshadow Quad EX-11 Sumiredama EOTD
Flash
Edit: I got one more Not whole a lot better but look at the crazy green flash where I layered the taupe and purple! Please excuse the mascara smudge. CoverGirl Lashblast and I are not friends.

Suqqu Eyeshadow Quad EX-11 Sumiredama EOTD
Natural Light

The quad is certainly more beautiful in real life as it varies under different lighting but were pics enough to tempt you? :) Hope the swatches are helpful.

Comments

  1. Wow the packaging looks different to the usual Suqqu packaging! Sumiredama is the prettiest palette from Suqqu Spring 2013. I just can't wait to grab my hands on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love white packaging and this one gets less messy from fingerprints. It's certainly a good one to get though I'm probably getting another one from the collection. Lol

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I am so excited I have this coming. The duochrome is TDF. *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D hope you love yours! I am always tempted to use this on a good lighting day. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment