Helping My Poor Lashes: RapidLash Before and After

A super short post. I have been using RapidLash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum (not the XL version) for about 8 weeks now. Getting to the point quickly, it did work for my sad Asian lashes. Did it do miracles? No. But it did make a difference. My lashes are longer and there are more of them. :D I don't see a difference in thickness of individual lashes though.

K, before and after pics more or less look the same but I can definitely see a difference in real life. I am quite hesitant to use Latisse or generic version so I will be sticking with RapidLash. One note is even at the before, my lashes were better than they are normally because I was using the lash serum from L'Oreal. I apologize for quality difference in the pictures!

Rapidlash result on asian lashes
Before RapidLash
rapidlash result on asian lashes
After 7 weeks of using RapidLash

Comments