Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pastel Upper Liner in 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6

Hello all! I've been going through a serious phase of embracing Asian products, make up ways and etc, so I naturally placed an order from Gmarket.

This was mostly sparked by seeing recently released eyeliners from Clio. They're called Gelpresso Waterproof Pastel Pastel Upper Liner. A mouthful, eh? They released a total of six colors. I purchased five of them. I left the yellow liner... Cuz yellow + my super warm yellow self is no good. And I had a good experience with Clio Gelpresso liners so I felt safe going to whopping five.

Here is a promo pics so you can see all the colors and looks. No wonder I fell for them like a sucker, right?
From clubclio.co.kr


They are creamy and wear well like I would expect from Clio eyeliners. They aren't super creamy to the point of it leaving chunks and lines of thick goopiness. But they are pigmented enough that one swipe or two will do.

I've flashed you promo pics, so here are my pics.

Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pastel Upper Liner Pencils in 2 R.O.C.K, 3 Mint Ade, 4 Peace One Day, 5 The Groupies, and 6  Pink Stud

Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pastel Upper Liner Pencils in 2 R.O.C.K, 3 Mint Ade, 4 Peace One Day, 5 The Groupies, and 6 Pink Stud Swatches
The Groupies is the easiest to use as a stand alone eyeliner color for me since it's a beautiful reddish brown. Pink Stud on the other hand... is a bright red with some pink. Wowza. 

Pink Stud feels a little different from other ones (feels really gel ink-ish) but it works well nevertheless. 

I think they did a wonderful job with the promo/ad pics, and these do look beautiful layered above black eyeliner like they recommend in the ad. These are super fun ways to add color to the eye makeup and the quality doesn't disappoint! Do check these out or play with the fun colored eyeliners you have. :)

Comments