NOTD: Marc Jacobs Fluorescent Beige

I wondered around many many Sephoras looking at nail polishes. I usually don't like to spend over 10 bucks for nail polishes but a couple got me. More like I got them. ;D

First one to be tried was Marc Jacobs Fluorescent Beige. It's a mid toned pinky beige with subtle pink shimmers. I mean really subtle. It basically looks like creme finish in an indoor lighting unless you are standing under the light bulb staring at your nails like I do!

Color is beautiful but I don't care for the formula. It dragged a bit (leaving bald spots) AND it bubbled. I've never had any polish or topcoat bubble on me. It's not that noticeable and I like the color, so I will work with it. 18 dollar is a lot to charge for a bubbling nail polish.

Following pictures are two coats. I think it would be fully opaque in 3 coats.
MJ fluorescent beige
Marc Jacobs Fluorescent Beige Swatch Natural Light


Marc Jacobs Fluorescent Beige Swatch Flash
Please excuse my cuticles and phone pic! I will be back with more nail polish swatches I am on a nail polish kick!

Comments